Friday, November 8, 2019

Solo auditions and speaking parts

Wow what fabulous voices we have at Eric Harvie!! Everyone did amazing today at their solo auditions.  If you did not come for your audition and are regretting it please let me know!!

I did touch base with everyone that had signed up for a singing part and either heard them or they changed their mind but please if you were missed come and talk to me.

I am just finishing up writing the speaking parts and getting the solos set.  I am hoping to have this for you by Tuesday.

There are three songs that have solos...

The Heart of Christmas

Chillin' 

Hoofin' It 

There is also two small groups singing in The Heart as well as Hoofin' it.



If you have signed up for a speaking role please know that your part MUST be memorized!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment